Tuesday, 22 August 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ASHLEY!

Hi everyone! This is SD, an old friend of Ashley's. It is officially her birthday in S. Africa. We have until midnight in the states. But August 22 is the day God decided to grace the world with her presence, and what a glorious day it is. I know we are all thankful to him that she is here and sharing herself with us and the world.

Ashley, I just thought this would be a fun way to say a big happy day to you. I will be thinking about you and praying for you all day as you turn, well one year older. :) We are now the same age again. I miss you and can't wait to see you... hopefully that will be soon. I will probably be an old married woman by then. haha Take care, love. And, again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

"Wrong will be right, when Aslan comes in sight,
At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more,
When he bares his teen, winter meets its death,
And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow dad, your spelling and typing are suffering these days! ha!!! thank you for reminding me of these things. it's a blessing to have you as an earthly father.

and sd! what a girl you are. i love you so much. thanks for being one of the chosen who knows how to hack into my email and blog :)

and steven--what u talking about my bru? i'm moving into your flat soon! what's this talk about missing me? you're going to be sick of me before too long!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday friend!!! I am so delighted that you turned 30 before me!! I love you

Unknown said...

ok world, so here's why i am 30 (thanks steven for bringing it up!). yesterday at the birthday party, 3 of the kids came walking up with half-deflated (most likely not paid for) birthday balloons saying "Happy 30th". Ha Ha! i will publish photos. it was absolutely hilarious, especially for damian who has almost constantly cracked jokes about me being 30. yesterday he told me i looked like a grandma.

anways, we had great fun and my happy 30th balloons are somewhere in ryan's car b/c kids kept popping them so i had to hide them :)