Sunday, 31 December 2006

everything is speaking.

but he often withdrew to lonely places and prayed.


who am i, o lord?

"i am the vine, you are the branches...apart from me, you are nothing; you can be nothing; you can do nothing."



Is there ever a time when this will make sense?
When sitting on cliff edges and in tree tops and upon mountain peaks and in valleys low, all alone,
will be my joy's destination again?
Speak to me, O God, who are the creator of all color and light and beauty and joy and peace and solace and rest.
Speak to me, O God, who are strong and steadfast and complete.
Speak to me, O God. You are.
I feel the "i am not" of your "I AM".

"in quietness and trust is your strength."



but i am not quiet. inside. outside. i don't know how to trust. how will i ever be strong again? where do i go from here?

"if anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. for whoever wants to save his life will loose it, bu whoever looses his life for me will save it...
about 8 days after jesus said this, he took peter, john and james with him and went up onto a mountain to pray. as he was praying, the appearance of his face changed..."

go to the mountain. again and again you must go to the mountain.

"how beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "your god reigns."




salvation shall come: i will go to the mountain.

No comments: