Tuesday, 25 September 2007

just some photos for your curious eyes!


ryan performing at the one year birthday party of his radio show "sidewalk talk".


my birthday lunch...ryan was taking many photos of me, and smearing latte foam all over his face in the meantime.


my birthday gift: a sewing machine. our flat is turning into a sweat shop.


ryan and the young soldiers, a group he is helping to make it BIG!!!


the mysterious dj eazy!


good ole' worm with some adoring fans...ryan's former flatmate.


dead whale floating in the water outside of st. james beach.


me, jenni and ponty on a walk to kalk bay...just stopping to check out the belly-up whale in the water!


jenni and ponty with a bionic woman.


ponty :)


birthday day, made my chef ryan: italian chicken :)


spasmol: the medicine for overactive colons!


me without my spasmol!


lion's head: part of table mountain national park in cape town.


mel and i atop lion's head!!!


first signs of spring.


grade 10 prom ryan and i attended!!!


ryan and i at a birthday party!


rainbow outside our flat!


view from the other direction of our balcony :)


campkids: carlen, clinton, and simone.


my new ministry: birthday cakes :)


ryan and i at the prom :)


our latest partner in crime: lindsay at beth uriel.


ryan in an 80's hip hop outfit!


me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post, your writing always gets the message expressed well but these photos are good. I love seeing where and what you have been up to. It has been too long, I love you friend. -AJ