Monday, 19 November 2007

dr g wins award!


this was one of my professors in the psychology department, dr pete giordano. he's an amazing man!
he used to give me books about "chi" and lao tzu and chinese stuff cause you all know how much i like my chinese stuff. he helped me sort through lots of thoughts and questions and never once tried to sway me this way or that way. he knew i was a struggling pothead in college (gave that one away when i was "dopey daisy" in a skit for our abnormal psych class!), and he just accepted me as i was. he's a great professor, and i'll tell you why: cause he LOVES his students. he makes time for them at bongo java each week, or after class in his office, or at his home with his family.
he really loves students. and i am SO happy and proud to know this man! just wanted to brag on doctor g!!!

No comments: