Tuesday, 11 March 2008

capricorn in the sun.


poem and josie outside their home.



poem and i after many many moons.



baby ashley e. marco and her mom tessa.



me and my namesake, ashley elizabeth marco!!!



lynn and i.



lynn and mckayla.



mckayla, poem's neice.



baby ash times 2.



carlen and ashley.



macy, poem's sister.



me and tricia(poem's older sister) with her two kids mckayla and josie. to my right are lynn and annie. macy is in the red.



going to hollywood!



capricorn hair salon.



baby ash.



josie.



lynn, annie, macy, mckayla.



macy, ryan, mckayla.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

these are wonderful pictures, ashley. there is so much beauty in each face (including yours and ryan's) and it comes through in every picture. thanks for sharing them.

and i made a comment about sweet leshwin the other day but it didn't make it through, somehow. he is precious. tell me more sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics Ahsley! Going to see Amy and baby Maddox tomorrow! Wish you were here to meet him! We are praying for you, Ryan and your ministries. It was good to see you! Love You!

Emma said...

i love the photos... and i was having a few meetings this weekend with "my people" and we mentioned south africa... so don't think you guys are off our radars... you are, oh you are.

i love you even if i don't get to talk to you much.

(i am still in the states and goodness gracious... god's pouring a lot into me and making me so prepared to go back!!!)