Tuesday, 06 March 2007

the loveliness around me.

julie hunt. ryan dalton. and me. welcome to south africa, julie!!!



keaton and i at the park.

happiness is all around me. it's oozing out of each moment, even when life is hard. a re-working of all things ashley is in process and it's glorious. i see the world differently. i see it with fresh eyes. i see it with a balanced heart.

i see keaton as one of the most adorable and needing-of-love children i know. and i want to show him God's love. that's my goal for this week.

i see ryan as the most perfect person for me to spend my life with. i am in the midst of god's abundant blessing and fulfilling of his promises. i love this man so much.

and i have a close friend nearby for the first time in 13 months. my soul feels like it's breathing again. i love mrs. julie hunt so much.

and amy and allison are here. and poem is still in school. and brianie has found a safe home. and i leave in 9 days to come home and get married. god is overwhelming me with his love.

1 comment:

Emma said...

ashley... you are awesome. i am so happy that you are so happy.