Friday, 09 March 2007

top ten things i can't wait to do when i get to america.

10. lay on a decent couch for the first time in a year.
9. bake lots of cookies at my parent's house with all my fun kitchen tools i left behind.
8. walk through big book stores aimlessly with a soya latte in hand.
7. spend hours hiking in percy warner, running the trails and talking to sarah.
6. eat lots of mexican food. i am considering having an entire meal of just chips and salsa at las palmas.
5. climb dead trees with chris when he comes down from colorado. my arms are stronger this time around!
4. eat a bison burger with kevin whitehurst while harrassing him mercilessly for writing me 3 emails in 13 months. this will be SOOOO fun.
3. hang out with my dog. this will make me cry.
2. see my beautiful friends, jennifer and mike, get married.
1. having a BIG party on april 14th with all my friends and family, and finally get to leave the party without having to say goodbye to ryan!!!

1 comment:

Emma said...

well, i am definitely bummed i don't get to come to your big party... but i hope it is AMAZING (i know it will be - the guy of your dreams, your family and MONKS?!?! it couldn't get any better than that...)

love ya!