Tuesday, 10 October 2006

this is wani.


and i love him. you can ask ryan, sometimes i find myself just saying "oh wani" because just the thought of him in my head brings so much joy to my heart. he is different from other kids. let me give you some examples:

1--the first time i met wani, he was sitting outside 711 with boy. we talked about how he was hungry but he knew god would provide for him. about 10 minutes later, this girl walks by and hands him a cooked chicken. seriously. and in his hunger, he could have just started eating it. but the first thing he did was look at me and say "see, god provides for his children." he then thanked god for the chicken and ate it.
2--a few minutes later, another dude walked by and gave wani some sweets. he gave me half of them.
3--a few days later i saw wani riding his bike in the rain. i stopped and gave him a lift and he still thanks me for that.
4--everytime i go to capricorn and i see wani, he tells me i love "the boys" too much. he recognizes the reason i come to capricorn and he comments on it. he is thankful for the love and he constantly tells me he wants to see me happy with a husband to love me in return.
5--i get wani at random times and everytime, he will sit down and initiate a serious talk about god or his own rebellious heart. he is quick to open up and share. he thinks about things. he has a conscience. he wants to be closer to God. he has faith. he is thankful. he respects me.

for a 15 year old kid from capricorn, he's a miracle. and i love him.

"oh wani."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) Firstly, I as a photographer of the anonymous type can vouch that Wani is an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING kid!! I have known him a while and he has always been that way! I love him! His spirit, his heart, his way of interacting with the world and others in it!!

2) He doesn't just want ANY OLD husband for Ashley!!! I think you guys need to get her to be a LITTLE more specific!!!!! ;)

3) um...i don't know why i did numbers because I only actually had two things to say.

-anonymous photographer

Unknown said...

I think Wani and I have something in common! Praying for your heart my friend.

Unknown said...

more people need to be loving on wani.