Wednesday, 19 October 2005

The Playoffs


This is what I feel like today. Like I'm trying to kick footballs too big for my size. I know there are things I'm supposed to be doing, plays I'm responsible for calling and setting into motion, or just big footballs I need to punt down the field.
But they are too big for me today. I just want to pretend they are not there, that I'm not on the team that made it to the finals.

But Kristin and I had lunch and we decided we needed to have a Little Mermaid party. This is her email to me later today. I love friends like this. 

The little crab’s name is Sebastian.  I thought about it on my way home.  I don’t know who Scuttle is.  It sounded good though. 
We will have to think of a food theme for our party and I definitely think we need to do decorations.  Lets think about it Kristin Bedi
Realty Mortgage
(ps--all fun loving girls are invited. date TBA.)

TOMORROW----

COME OR DIE.
Suburban Tumbleweed (a short film by Seth Worley)
Belcourt Theater
Thursday, October 20, 2005
5 & 6 p.m.
$5

5 comments:

Christina Herman said...

Scuttle is the CrAzY seagull's name...Hope you hve fun! I love you Ashley Lovell!

Kara said...

I watched the little mermaid yesterday on the airplane home

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... breastfeeding after botox Cybersitter 9 5 5 12screenshots provigil for sale Merrill web design

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Dragun t.e.s paintball gun Ps1 games on dvd