Friday, 27 January 2006

just over $6,300.

January 19th was the big night!!!! I hope that, if you weren't there, you have a VERY good excuse. The only qualifying excuses will be that (a) you live in a foreign country, (b) you are in law school in texas or nursing school in san diego or college in colorado, (c) you work the night shift at williamson medical, (d) or you spent all day praying that it would be a great night and just lost track of time.

Clint Alwahab took the pictures for me, which turned out great. The entire night was somewhat of a blur to me, almost a surreal event that I look back on as if it was only a dream. It didn't feel nervous or uptight, I wasn't worried about logistics, I didn't dread getting up and telling 200+ people about my past. Each moment was a self-contained piece of heaven for me. Music. Food, Community, Children playing. People laughing and talking. Everywhere I looked was someone I love very much. How lucky I am! I truly saw God's many blessings in my life that night. Thank you for being there.

Here are a few pieces of heaven for you to enjoy...

ok, so i cannot get the pictures to load. i'll try again later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I was exempt from being at your concert. Not that I didn't want to come- my heart was there! And as I write this I'm in the middle of Business Associations... yawn.

Emma said...

me too. thanks for the grace.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! freel levitra teens peeing in panties pictures recommended dosage of acyclovir for genital herpes Preschool rabbit games