Monday, 29 May 2006

if you think too much, will your brain explode?

i wish i was a compartmentalizer. one of those people who can think clearly and put things in tidy little stacks and then put them in the proper drawer.

but i'm an out loud kind of person. i don't know how to think to myself.

my poor roommate is getting the brunt of it, but the cool thing is she's starting to adopt my method--just vomiting your thoughts up in no cohesive order.

i feel like my brain is going to explode. please pray for

lincoln hall who didn't die on mount everest after all
earthquake victims in (yet again) indonesia
melissa who just left burma after 3 years
emma in nepal
who cannot stop crying
valerie my dying friend
noluvo my other dying friend
avril my supervisor
fergie the pedophile
street kids of cape town who are doing lots of drugs and being sexually abused
ricky whose court case got dropped and who moved back onto the streeets last week
poem whose been back at home since two weeks ago friday
russie who got arrested for stealing a bike and is hiding out in capricorn
mingo and keaton who call me at all hours of the day, whose mom is really angry with them

blaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

3 comments:

Emma said...

wow. i have that thought vomit thing happenin' a lot too. and great, now not only are my friends gonna think i am crazy, so are yours. haha. and, actually i never told you this, our first "gmail" chat encounter... i think that was the very beginning of my weird crying states. even before vivien. haha.

Emma said...

oh, and i will definitely be praying for the other things on yo' list. some of them have already been going through my prayers since our last chat.

Anonymous said...

I got your message. I am praying for you friend. When you return, Las Palmas on me. Take care sweet woman...Stephen