Thursday, 17 November 2005

my favorite jake.

this is jake. he's my monday buddy. this past week we made sun hats and ocean necklaces. We also found out the best way to not tell Jake that his fish died. We read a book called The Three Trees. this book should be given to us at birth.

Jake quote of the week:"I forgot you had the 2nd coolest key chain in the world. All you have to do is grab your keys and write on your pumpkin." (said after seeing my Sharpie on my keychain. i love how kids associate items with the most random things. to jake, a sharpie symoblizes halloween pumpkin carving.)

This next photo is us sitting on the kitchen floor. I like to take pictures of reflections. Hint the title of my blog. Lots of cool stuff happens when I'm reflecting in or around water. The bath tub used to be my best place to think. I say that like's it's not anymore!


This is the happiest sight for my eyes. Do you see why I love jake's family? (ps--the jar says "Missions" on it)


And here's me and my dad at the airport. Welcome home, dad. We have many more adventures to come...

4 comments:

Richard D. Jenkins said...

Ashley,
It is time that you come to the Naked Preacher's place of worship. If you want..you can bring Christy Ridings. The rumor is that my wife likes her a tad. Let me know..Free lodging at the Coast!!

Emma said...

someday I hope to get a post that is called "my favorite Emma" and you take pictures of me wearing hats I made out of paper and such. haha just kidding :) the kid's adorable.

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful in that picture with your dad! It must be the joy radiating from within. Tell your dad (and mom) that I say hi! BTW- YAY about the 72 yr old monk who joined the C-family from a previous post!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »