Monday, 21 November 2005

simon says:

greetings,
> i have been very happy the whole day until now. now that i am reading you
> mail i am very happy than before. perhaps somethings is going to happen with
> me????????
> congratulations for making it to africa, welcome home and will be seeing
> each other very soon.
> i was thinking of writing but could not find enough time. even now i am
> writing this mail, it seems my instincts tells me to rush and go somewhere
> because i am really extremly happy.
> when are you moving to this side of the world? when will i see you again?
> how is life that side of the world?
> until we meet agiain, wishing you all the best.
> happier
> big bro,
> simon!

working at an orphanage in africa.


making something out of clay at an orphanage in burma.


in burma.

This man makes me so happy! He's truly one of the wisest men I know. I've always told him that.
He used to tell me that I'd end up in Africa one day, but I just laughed because anything that wasn't Asia was out of the picture.
Well, he was right! I cannot wait to see him again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart yearns to see Simon again. God truly blessed me when He brought Simon into my life in Burma. He is a man that I will always remember as long as I live. That's how special you are to me Simon- if you are reading this. How I wish you could know true joy that far surpasses all the happiness that this life has to offer! You are a good man, and I am glad I could introduce you to Bill's orphans before I left.

Unknown said...

oh abbs, you'd love him. he's precious.