Monday, 01 August 2005

Welcome to the "official" blog

The eyes of the world! Welcome--You've found me at a new place and obvioulsy a new time, but it's the same thing. This website allows me to post photos, whereas xanga only loved me for my words. But I long to show you my life, not just tell you about it. So this is likely to work best for me, and I think all of you will like the better once you see the shots I post. We'll see. Feel free to comment, as I hope you all will do, and don't forget www.xanga.com/reflecitoninwater. It'll be up until all those thoughts die out from the glorious brilliance of what this blog page will contain. So, join me in this journey. Let's start with a few photos to celebrate our new blogpage!
1--Little Olga in Moldova
2--Nicolai in Moldova
3--Tsunami Survivors in Indonesia
4--Orphan in Southeast Asia



6 comments:

Eva said...

hey! it is great to have you on blogger now. welcome! you've made a wonderful start...those pictures are incredible and i'm sure represent life changing expereinces for you. thanks for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
I've kept up with your Xanga blog and now this one. I'm glad to see pictures...it's nice to have a face sometime. sorry it's been a while. I'm glad moldova went well. I miss you. Thanks for being you.
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Hey AL;

When I grow up I want my heart to be as big as yours.

God Bless you;

Pip

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work stop smoking help line battery for craftsman 18.0 volt Double jogging strollrer paris hilton a thong top culinary schools in the united states

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! straight edge shirt Credit card debts after death zyrtec Kitchen makeover do it yourself Off road jeep roof rack zocor weight gain auto insurance Free mutual fund screener allergies exercise fitness center