Tuesday, 30 August 2005

My Love Attempts

Victory in Jesus, over raptors, mean people, and the lies we believe!!

Toot-Sweet and Arls McFarls, the creator of imagination-on-canvas.

Munchkin Kara has the wisdom of the ages at her fingertips, and the power that comes with influence.

Shiny Nickel's radiance hasn't faded since 6th grade, and Dr Dre gives 100% to what she loves.

My precious Tender Shoot let his soul and sense of humor out of hiding, choosing to believe he was fearfully and wonderfully made.

Staceyloo reminds me of the earth: strong, poised, beautiful just as she was created, and with her arms stretched out like great redwood branches, ready to hug the world.


"Though God has never been seen by any man, God himself dwells in us if we love one another; his love is brought to perfection within us." --1 John 4:12

How is God's love brought to perfection in me?

God loved us and showed it in sending Christ, so that through Christ we might be saved in this holy way and be cleansed from the defilement of our sins. This way God can be not only with Christ, but with all who believe in Christ's story, forever.

So Christ is the manifestation--a physical personification--of God's love. And this is why we "invite Christ into our hearts", so that the Christ who is fully God and fully God's love (God is love--1 John 4:9) will literally be within us. Such is the case for all who believe.

And how will Christ be known in the world? If His children love one another. If that love/God within one child of God connects with teh same in another child of God. Psalm 42 says "deep calls to deep". Love calls to love and is made perfect when it connects.

So here is my answer to how God's love is made perfect in me. It's based on the condition that I allow it to commune, that I not take over with selfish ambitions and vain conceits. That in humility I consider others better than myself (Philippians 2:3). That I remember God is dwelling within me and is calling out to himself: to prase, glorify and honor Himself, through that connection of love.

**Above are photos of some moments when love called to love and didn't run away in fear or doubt. When love allowed love to be enough.
Thank you for letting the love/God inside me love you.**

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this is more positive than the other blog! I love this one! I really enjoy the pictures. They really do say a thousand words! Wish I could see you- we will see each other soon enough! Im so proud of you. In everything you do. You are an example to others to follow your heart.---Abby

Unknown said...

abbs,
i thought of you as i wrote this one. i kept thinking "I need a picture of abby for this one."
love to you,
sash

Anonymous said...

Ashley- dont worry- about the pic..mayeb i could get you a video and everyone can see how damn cool I am that way. Yeah, that'll be cool. Ill see what I can do.:) You're right about Nicole, beautiful as ever....Shell be the one with no wrinkles and we'll be the ones with laugh lines all over!
oh well, most of those laugh lines came from you both, anyway!
Abbbbbbbsssss

Kara said...

that made me smile.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! 70s track pants there's no crying in baseball Threesome nude phtos Succulent pants free non nude teen models 1951 rubber pants Statins as anti-inflammatory agents http://www.crestor-lipitor.info 2007 vw golf Health and fitness workbook Mcafee virus protection from comcast Sophia loren's skin care secret Paxil weight gain side effect Clinkproof two bottle wine tote navy new alfred dunner tall women's pants Bextra gallbladder removal ski pants womens plus size Cashmere sweaters cardigans

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.